Calvin Klein gives us a six-pack of reasons to be excited for the Superbowl (aside from Beyoncé, that is)
In addition to Beyoncé’s highly anticipated half-time performance, Calvin Klein has given us a six-pack (and not the drinkable kind) of reasons to tune into the big game this weekend. Today the brand announced that a new Calvin Klein men’s underwear advertisement will debut during the Super Bowl, adding to the list of high-profile ads that air during the annual television broadcast. The commercial will launch Calvin Klein’s Spring 2013 advertising campaign.
This year, the campaign stars male model Matthew Terry, a recognizable face for Calvin Klein. The images were shot by renowned American photographer Steven Klein. Through the images, Terry stars as a character in a contemporary “man vs. machine” creative. The advertisements are similar to Calvin Klein’s famed underwear advertisements of the past. Powerful and masculine, it’s easy to see why the classic black and white advertisements still manage to catch everyone’s attention.
While Canadians won’t be able to watch the American Super Bowl advertisements as they air, the commercial will likely be online shortly after it’s TV debut. In anticipation for Sunday’s premiere, a short teaser video has been released as well as a few sexy images from the campaign. Products will arrive in store sometime in early February.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now