By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
As if Season 3 wasn’t tragic enough, we were dealt one final blow on Sunday night’s Downton Abbey finale. For the second week in a row, we were rushed through two heavily packed episodes full of drama for both the upstairs and downstairs crews. Thomas was vindicated, Mrs Patmore was proposed-to, Branson was seen topless, Mary had a baby…and then something else happened. And while we’ll leave spoilers until after the click-through, let us just ask: Why can’t characters be written off the Brenda Walsh way?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents