Continuing her love of all things 1990s, Rihanna was spotted catching a departing flight to London last night at LAX in a jumpsuit and heels. Yes, you heard that correctly. She looked comfortable and stylish in her DKNY for Opening Ceremony jumpsuit and her Alexander Wang Cameron mesh toe booties. She completed her 1990s inspired look with a fresh face, gold jewellery and a long twisted braid. The 1990s is arguably the biggest trend for spring and it is here to stay with DKNY and Saint Laurent, among others, showing off ‘90s looks for Fall 2013. The DKNY Exclusively for Opening Ceremony collection consists of vintage 1990s DKNY pieces that have been re-issued for Opening Ceremony.
Rihanna’s own River Island collection launches at Opening Ceremony tomorrow. The line is made up of a number of 1990s inspired pieces: spaghetti strapped slips, varsity jackets and overalls.
Do you like this look? Vote in our poll!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents