Though it proved to be a challenge, last week we picked our list of the top ten best dressed stars at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival and asked you to vote for your favourite look. In the end, Vanessa Hudgens, Diane Kruger and Sarah Jessica Parker came out on top wearing Roberto Cavalli, Calvin Klein and Elie Saab respectively. This week, we bring you our best dressed at Cannes Part II — because one list just wasn’t enough. Gowns by Roberto Cavalli and Chanel dominated the red carpet over the past week, but who rocked their gown the best? Check out the gallery and cast your vote!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce