TIFF red carpet: Elizabeth Olsen dishes on her Erdem gown. Meanwhile, Juliette Lewis shows up in jeans!
At the red-carpet screening of Martha Marcy May Marlene, the taut, psychological tale of a woman recovering from time spent in a sexual cult, were stars Elizabeth Olsen, Sarah Paulson, Hugh Dancy, and writer/director Sean Durkin. Fresh from the Vanity Fair party the night before that celebrated the film, Olsen looked stunning in a long Erdem gown in rich jewel tones, which she says she chose because “it has great colour, and it feels like a long, pretty maxi. It’s the only thing I’ve put on that fit me right away.” She paired the elegant ’40s-style dress with bright-blue heels by Jason Wu.
Meanwhile, Paulson showed off her long legs in a short, poof-skirted purple cocktail dress, smiling for pictures, and Dancy made a beeline for fans to sign autographs and take pictures before doing any press. Once the cast was tucked away inside the theatre, Juliette Lewis made a surprise appearance, happily posing for some photos in a low-key look of jeans and a tee, Louboutins, sunglasses, and a hat.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue