TIFF red carpet: Elizabeth Olsen dishes on her Erdem gown. Meanwhile, Juliette Lewis shows up in jeans!
At the red-carpet screening of Martha Marcy May Marlene, the taut, psychological tale of a woman recovering from time spent in a sexual cult, were stars Elizabeth Olsen, Sarah Paulson, Hugh Dancy, and writer/director Sean Durkin. Fresh from the Vanity Fair party the night before that celebrated the film, Olsen looked stunning in a long Erdem gown in rich jewel tones, which she says she chose because “it has great colour, and it feels like a long, pretty maxi. It’s the only thing I’ve put on that fit me right away.” She paired the elegant ’40s-style dress with bright-blue heels by Jason Wu.
Meanwhile, Paulson showed off her long legs in a short, poof-skirted purple cocktail dress, smiling for pictures, and Dancy made a beeline for fans to sign autographs and take pictures before doing any press. Once the cast was tucked away inside the theatre, Juliette Lewis made a surprise appearance, happily posing for some photos in a low-key look of jeans and a tee, Louboutins, sunglasses, and a hat.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents