Praise the red carpet gods! The stars really pulled out all the stops this year at TIFF, which was great to see, given some years’ lackluster outings. Lace, length, and print were big trends this year, and so were megawatt designers, from Marisa Tomei‘s Proenza Schouler, to Madonna‘s Tom Ford, to Elizabeth Olsen‘s Erdem. They’re all big winners in our eyes, but if you HAD to choose, who would be your favourite? Vote after the jump!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now