Last night at the InStyle A Night of First’s event in Los Angeles, Fergie was photographed wearing Jean-Charles de Castelbajac dress complete with Felix the Cat–patterned motif. Aside from some unfortunate extra-cleavage, the dress seemed to be a perfect fit, until she turned around to reveal—quelle disastre—that the zipper was only done up about halfway and that the dress was being held together by a piece of black fabric! Is looking like a stuffed sausage the next celebrity fashion trend?
It’s no secret that a bit of visual trickery goes into every celebrity appearance, but seriously? Did she really think no one would notice? Did she not have an entourage to give her a heads up? Fergie is known for singing at length about how bangin’ her body is (and it really is!)—looks like someone may have too many lady lumps. (Please note: we will never again make a joke about a celebrity’s weight, but that was just too easy.)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents