Meryl! Rooney! Michelle! We dress our favourite Oscar nominees in the best dresses from the Pre-Fall and Couture collections
It’s that time again! Oscar has spoken, and the nominations are in. Although we would’ve liked to see Tilda Swinton, Elizabeth Olsen, Kirsten Dunst, Shailene Woodley, and Charlize Theron be part of the Best Actress hoopla, it’s probably on Meryl lock anyway. We combed the Pre-Fall collections (with one couture exception) and plucked the gowns we think Oscar’s Best Actress nominees should consider for February 26. Let the countdown begin!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion