Who wore it best? View our top 8 picks from the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet and vote for your favourite
Oh, how we love red carpet season. It seems that weekly, we’re showered with stunning photos of Hollywood’s A-List showing off like it’s nobody’s business. (Well, actually, it is our business.) At last night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, it seemed that this year’s nominees and stars were channeling their onscreen roles, with Michelle Williams in a va-va-voom lace Valentino, Shailene Woodley in a Hawaiian-esque floral-print L’wren Scott, and Emma Stone in a retro-shaped Alexander McQueen cocktail number. So, who wore it best? Check out our top 8 and vote for your favourite.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party