Check out our picks for the top 5 most stylish attendees (plus their dates!) at last night’s CFDA awards
It wasn’t just Seth Meyers’ lacy Commes des Garçons dress that grabbed our attention at last night’s CFDA Awards. The awards ceremony had quite a few note-worthy moments, from host Meyers’ awkward Galliano joke to the shocking womenswear designer of the year win for The Row over Proenza Schouler.
Along with the Olsen twins, this year’s winners included Billy Reid (Menswear Designer of the Year), Reed Krakoff (Accessory Designer of the Year), Joseph Altuzarra (Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Womenswear), Phillip Lim (Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Menswear), Tabitha Simmons (Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Accessory Design), Tommy Hilfiger (The Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award), Scott Schuman and Garance Doré (The Media Award), Johnny Depp (The Fashion Icon Award), Andrew Rosen (The Founders Award) and finally, Rei Kawakubo (The International Award).
Though the CFDAs wouldn’t be the CFDAs if the red carpet wasn’t flooded with amazing fashion, we managed to whittle down the top five looks from last night. Click through above for our list.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion