Selena Gomez had quite a busy day in Toronto at TIFF yesterday, in town to promote her newest and boldest role to date: part of the ensemble cast of Harmony Korine‘s edgy new flick Spring Breakers. Alongside teen-queens High School Musical‘s Vanessa Hudgens, Pretty Little Liars‘ Ashley Benson and James Franco, Selena Gomez attended a press conference, a red carpet premiere and of course, an after party. For each of her appearances, Selena Gomez choose quite a different look. First, at the press conference, she was the vixen, in a strapless leopard-print Dolce & Gabanna dress, simple black heels and flowing brown locks. Second, it was a frothy embroidered and tulle-skirted Marchesa oyster illusion dress worn with a loose updo and gold heels at the red carpet premiere (How she sat comfortably with all that volume, we’ll never know). Finally, it was an age-appropriate strapless red taffeta dress, worn as she posed alongside co-star Ashley Benson at the spring break-themed after arty at Brassaii. Which, of the three looks gets top marks? Our vote goes to Dolce, but what really matters here is yours. Which is your favourite?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue