Demi Moore vs. Emma Roberts: Who wore Ferragamo better at the Harper’s Bazaar Chateau Marmont party?
The fashion crowd was out in full force last night to celebrate Salvatore Ferragamo’s Spring 2013 runway collection at the iconic Chateau Marmont Hotel. Guests, which included Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, and Gia Coppola, were treated to an intimate presentation of the collection by creative director Massimilliano Giornetti, as well as a private dinner hosted by LA society fixture Jacqui Getty.
While the event was rife with fashionable celebrities, two leading ladies in particular really stood out from the crowd. Emma Roberts and Demi Moore, both long time fans of the luxury Italian brand, wore head to toe Ferragamo to the event. Emma Roberts arrived with boyfriend Evan Peters in a simple black leather mini-skirt and a beige knit top. Demi Moore was all smiles in a sleeveless black dress and striking knee-high open-toe boots. Both actresses carried Ferragamo’s iconic clutches.
Emma and Demi each showed off Ferragamo’s classic Italian glamour with their own unique twists. Which look would you prefer?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look