- Protected: FASHION Panel Plans your Spring Wardrobe - There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- HSG Furs’ Yorkville Pop-up Launch - There are few better ways to spend a crisp November evening than draped in furs—just ask anyone who scored an invite to the opening of Harry Papadopoulos’ Herman Sellers Gough Furs’ pop-up shop.
- Spring/Summer 2016 Toronto Fashion Week Awards - Hoards of Toronto's fashion elite donned their finest sartorial garb and descended upon the expansive trading floor of the Design Exchange for last Friday's installment of FASHION's Toronto Fashion Week Awards.
- London Calling: Links of London Celebrates 25 Years - A fun and social crowd arrived at the Holt Renfrew Café to celebrate iconic British jewelry brand Links of London’s 25th Anniversary.
- Men’s FASHION Hosts the Official After-Party Celebration of TIFF Premiere
Born to Be Blue - An attractive crowd turned out in their finest for Men’s FASHION magazine’s celebration of the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of the buzzworthy biopic, Born to Be Blue.
- Top of the Pop; “Andy Warhol Revisited” Takes Over Toronto - How do you celebrate the launch of Toronto’s latest gallery pop-up featuring works of one of the most recognizable artists of the 20th century; Andy Warhol Revisited?