- Spring/Summer 2016 Toronto Fashion Week Awards - Hoards of Toronto's fashion elite donned their finest sartorial garb and descended upon the expansive trading floor of the Design Exchange for last Friday's installment of FASHION's Toronto Fashion Week Awards.
- London Calling: Links of London Celebrates 25 Years - A fun and social crowd arrived at the Holt Renfrew Café to celebrate iconic British jewelry brand Links of London’s 25th Anniversary.
- Men’s FASHION Hosts the Official After-Party Celebration of TIFF Premiere
Born to Be Blue - An attractive crowd turned out in their finest for Men’s FASHION magazine’s celebration of the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of the buzzworthy biopic, Born to Be Blue.
- Top of the Pop; “Andy Warhol Revisited” Takes Over Toronto - How do you celebrate the launch of Toronto’s latest gallery pop-up featuring works of one of the most recognizable artists of the 20th century; Andy Warhol Revisited?
- Artscape Salon 2015 - Last week, the who’s who of Toronto’s art scene assembled under the soaring skylights of Wychwood Barns to talk everything art and hyper-local at Artscape’s annual Salon dinner and speaker series.
- FASHION Magazine’s Toronto Fashion Week Awards – FW15 - Over 1,000 of Toronto’s fashion royalty and culturalites ascended onto the impressive main floor of the Design Exchange last Friday for the closing fete of World MasterCard Fashion Week, FASHION’s Toronto Fashion Week Awards.