- Men’s FASHION Hosts the Official After-Party Celebration of TIFF Premiere
Born to Be Blue - An attractive crowd turned out in their finest for Men’s FASHION magazine’s celebration of the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of the buzzworthy biopic, Born to Be Blue.
- Top of the Pop; “Andy Warhol Revisited” Takes Over Toronto - How do you celebrate the launch of Toronto’s latest gallery pop-up featuring works of one of the most recognizable artists of the 20th century; Andy Warhol Revisited?
- Artscape Salon 2015 - Last week, the who’s who of Toronto’s art scene assembled under the soaring skylights of Wychwood Barns to talk everything art and hyper-local at Artscape’s annual Salon dinner and speaker series.
- FASHION Magazine’s Toronto Fashion Week Awards – FW15 - Over 1,000 of Toronto’s fashion royalty and culturalites ascended onto the impressive main floor of the Design Exchange last Friday for the closing fete of World MasterCard Fashion Week, FASHION’s Toronto Fashion Week Awards.
- Ryerson Image Centre’s Burn With Desire: Photography and Glamour and Anti Glamour: Portraits of Women - Art enthusiasts, media denizen and Ryerson staff alike gathered at the Ryerson Image Centre last Tuesday for a special preview of the Ryerson Image Centre’s newest exhibitions, Burn With Desire: Photography and Glamour and Anti Glamour: Portraits of Women
- Vancouver International Film Festival’s “Advanced Style” Screening & After-Party - To toast the Vancouver International Film Festival’s Style In Film series, Holt Renfrew threw a fashionable mingler following the screening of the blog-turned-documentary Advanced Style