Looking for a souvenir from Toronto Fashion Week (besides the 18 Schick Quattros)? Fashion illustrator and blogger-about-town Danielle Meder has illustrated postcards of some of the runway looks. (Our faves: Comrags and Joeffer) [Final Fashion]
We need a palate cleanse after all that high fashion. Figure skating costumes will do nicely. [LA Times]
Jil Sander is now a consultant for Uniqlo, which, for the thousandth time, we are praying will come to Canada. Seriously, how can we get this done? [Yahoo]
Someone smells a rat at the Little Marc store. [Racked]
We need to stage a lipgloss intervention for Little Thoughts. [Little Thoughts]
Also, our beauty editor is getting on my case about not having enough beauty in the Daily reads. I agree. Have you got a favourite beauty blog? Tell me in the comments!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014