First Burberry and now Matthew Williamson are taking their spring show to London. [Vogue UK]
Speaking of Christopher Bailey, a Q&A! [Hint]
Since we find Eminem and Bruno equally irritating, we’re officially neutral on the bum incident at the MTV awards. [NY Post]
Can Condé Nast survive in the new media world? We haven’t read the article yet, but we do know they talk to Anna Wintour. [NY Mag]
“Swans, they are the meanest animals in the world, you know. I had problems with them as a child. They hate children. I was caught by one, so I know.” This explains many things about Karl Lagerfeld. [Guardian, via The Cut]
Buzz Aldrin for Louis Vuitton. Just the ads, sadly. No space suit collab in the works. [WWD]
We meant to post this on Friday, so if you missed it, Will Ferrell has launched a sunscreen. [People]
Police were called to restore the peace at a Tory Burch sample sale in NY. People really love those flats. [Sample Sally, via Racked]
For those who follow model hair, Coco Rocha now has black tresses. [Oh So Coco]
A sperm-based facial. Not much else to say, really. [Fashionista]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!