Missoni is bringing out these Chucks next spring. But not for the womenfolk, it seems. Boo. [Refinery 29]
A beleaguered Christian Lacroix is “absolutely” going to have a couture show in July. Of his company’s troubles, he adds: “To a certain extent I am paying for not having done what everyone else did, with their logos and It-bags. I never went down that route.” [Telegraph]
Holt Renfrew will unveil their fashion blogger-inspired windows this Friday in Toronto. Muses include Scott Schuman of the Sartorialist, Jane Aldrige of Sea of Shoes and hometown faves Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil and Anita Clarke of I Want-I Got. [Final Fashion]
Speaking of Sea of Shoes, the 17-year-old Aldrige has designed a mini line of footwear for Urban Outfitters. [BlackBook]
Can we come for supper, Jason Wu? “Last Sunday I made braised short ribs, mashed potatoes, sautéed French green beans, and a chocolate soufflé. I’m into comfort food.” [NYTimes]
Wizard portrayer and Burberry’s fall face, Emma Watson, is supposedly designing a clothing range for UNICEF. [Grazia]
Brooklyn’s Sheena Matheiken is going to wear the same dress, styled with various vintage and handmade gewgaws, for the next year for The Uniform Project. So stop complaining that you have nothing to wear. [via Glamour]
Attention, Twi-hards: The movie is launching a makeup line with DuWop that includes a version of Lip Venom plumper that looks like blood. Ew. [Grazia]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine