Marc Jacobs shares a little known fact about fashion week: It’s actually quite a lot of work. [The Cut]
Want to look like Betty Draper? Head to Shoppers for some Revlon “Cherries in the Show” and Maybelline Great Lash. [Beauty Counter]
From the company that brought you male model Marcus Schenkenberg’s signature scent comes a quartet of Desperate Housewives fragrances. What does desperation smell like? A mix of fruit and florals. [WWD]
Jon Gosselin may not have been working on a collaboration with Ed Hardy’s Christian Audiger, but Michael Jackson was. The line naturally includes a rhinestoned glove. [MSNBC, via Racked]
Jelly shoes get all fancy. [NYTimes]
After hearing about little girls who are ashamed of their natural hair, Tyra Banks will go without her weave for one whole episode of her show. [Allure]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine