We love these nerdy chic necklaces from Survival of the Hippest, available in white or yellow gold and sterling silver with custom-made Twitter iconography–you can also add diamonds. Get your Twitter ID (or preferred hashtag) carved out of metal to rest around your neck (or ankle or wrist) for the rest of your tweeting days. A 14k gold @FashionCanada with a smattering of hard candy would run us $210 US with delivery. Would you wear this twitterific name plate? What would your hash tag be? Would you get diamonds? (We totally would.) [via @FashionableHFX]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014