We love these nerdy chic necklaces from Survival of the Hippest, available in white or yellow gold and sterling silver with custom-made Twitter iconography–you can also add diamonds. Get your Twitter ID (or preferred hashtag) carved out of metal to rest around your neck (or ankle or wrist) for the rest of your tweeting days. A 14k gold @FashionCanada with a smattering of hard candy would run us $210 US with delivery. Would you wear this twitterific name plate? What would your hash tag be? Would you get diamonds? (We totally would.) [via @FashionableHFX]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab