Alfred Sung is launching a line of outdoor furniture, which will hit Bay stores in March 2010. For Sung Outdoor, a range of dining sets, loungers, chairs and tables crafted from hand-woven faux (read: plastic) wicker, the designer took inspiration from jet-set locales like Madrid, Capri and the French Riviera. The spare lines and black, white and slate gray colour palate remind us of something you would have found at the dearly departed Caban (no surprise considering Sung is one of the fathers of Caban’s mothership, Club Monaco). Our pick is the Paris chair (shown, $199), which, while designed for the patio, we would be just as happy to see in our living room. [Toronto Life]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab