Fashion news: Marc Jacobs’ toilet campaign, Jourdan Dunn gives birth and Miuccia Prada trades opera extras for models
Model Jamie Bochert poses over a toilet for Marc Jacobs’ Spring 2010 campaign. [Refinery29]
Jourdan Dunn had a baby boy. [Jezebel]
Miuccia Prada reportedly found the curvy frames of the extras in the Metropolitan Opera’s production of Attila too difficult to dress and demanded they be replaced with models. [The Cut]
Wondering what designers when they no longer creating collections? Apparently Martin Margiela has been busying himself with his painting while Luella Bartley has been spending time with her three children and serving as a creative consultant at Liberty. [Telegraph] [WWD]
Stephen Jones divulged a little too much information last night, revealing that Victoria Beckham may soon release an accessories line. When asked who his tip for the winner of the accessories designer award, Jones answered, “She’s a certain extraordinary lady who does a lot work with Marc Jacobs and she’s doing a lot of work soon with Victoria Beckham…Ooh have I let the cat out of the bag?” [Grazia]
Even Martha Stewart is impressed with Tom Ford’s crafting prowess. The media maven seemed thrilled to learn that Ford had painted some of the set art on A Single Man himself out of house paint the night before shooting. A good thing, obviously. [The Cut]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine