On Friday morning we trekked out to Plutino Groups gorgeous loft offices to shoot an interview with London’s designer of the moment, Winnipeg native Mark Fast. We also got to see a few pieces from his upcoming lower-priced line, Faster (which we can’t share yet), and check out some complicated knit creations from his Spring 2010 collection, including a dress covered in Swarovski Crystal Pearls that feels like it weighs about 50 lbs. (Get the full story when our video airs in January.) As part of the meet-and-greet festivities, the designer threw a cocktail fête at Mercer Street boîte Ame. Click the images below to see some snaps from the party.
Read more about Mark Fast.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine