Yohji Yamamoto, which just closed it’s two New York stores, is under new management. [Vogue UK]
Another week, another collaboration. Alexa Chung is lending her style sense to American brand Madewell for a line of precious-sounding items: a velvet dress with Peter Pan collar, a “dungaree dress,” and a coat based on a vintage kids jacket. [Vogue UK]
If you love to hate Lady Gaga’s wardrobe choices, watch the singer explain her choices on Oprah. [NY Mag]
Beauty, meet Mercedes. The luxury brand introduced a protective guard that shields hair from the dreaded wind-blown effects on their E-Class convertibles. [Allure via Grazia]
A pair of Pierre Hardy’s suede boots for Gap have appeared on the company’s web shop (U.S. only, sorry). The collection launched in October and sold out fast. These may already be gone. [Fashionista]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014