Fashion news: Erin Fetherston’s Juicy gown, Coco Rocha poses avec husband and Gerard Butler for L’Oréal
Erin Fetherston‘s first collection as creative director for Juicy Couture–a holiday capsule line–has a velour evening gown. Fetherston wore a similar dress to the Met Gala, her first day of work for the brand, which is taking a new direction after parting ways with its founders. [WWD]
Coco Rocha appearing in Vogue isn’t exactly news, an upcoming spread will feature the newlywed model with her husband James Conran. Can we get an awwww? [Fashionista]
McKell (the one with the cool hair) is the first to be kicked off of Project Runway season 8. Not that we watched, since it’s not currently airing here (as far as we can tell). What’s up with that Canadian TV? [Wall Street Journal]
Gerard Butler is the face of L’Oréal Paris Men’s Expert. We find it difficult to get too worked up about this news. [The Cut]
Beyoncé will cameo on Britain’s Next Top Model, challenging the 10 remaining models to record a commercial for her upcoming fragrance, Heat. Do we smell self-promotion? [Catwalk Queen]
Those who find themselves WTF-ing more than LOL-ing at the blog written by Madonna‘s kid for their upcoming clothing line, Material Girl, can click right this way for a handy Lola lexicon. [Fashionista]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- [CLOSED] 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!