Gisele Bundchen appears in Balenciaga‘s spring campaign with her hair in her face and cavorting with whoever male model Yuri Pleskun is supposed to be dressed as. [Fashionista]
Kate Moss wants to open a modelling school. [Company, via Telegraph]
Or maybe Carine was fired? [The Cut]
Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo are soliciting letters for the children of Haiti. The model BFFs will deliver the letters on an upcoming humanitarian trip. “When we visit the orphanages we want to take with us letters from people around the world to show the children of Haiti that they have global friends, real people who care about them,” Rocha said on her blog. [Oh So Coco]
Refinery 29 readers voted Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant as the most influential fashion person of 2010. [Refinery 29]
Isaac Mizrahi was on the Martha Stewart Show, where he can apparently get away with calling the host “Marts.” [Racked]
[Italian Vogue editor-in-chief] Franca Sozzani explains it all [about being a fashion editor] [Vogue.it]
Taylor Momsen and IMG models have parted ways. No telling if the split was eyeliner related. [HuffPo]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups