If you could walk a mile in my shoes (and I’m talking four-inch heels here), your feet would jump for joy.
My secret? The Sonata by Hush Puppies (hushpuppies.com) is as comfy as it is cool. Co-designed in Canada and Brazil, this striking lapis-blue shoe (also in black) combines each country’s stylish sole…er, soul.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014