Racking up the post-Vogue departure stylist gigs, Carine Roitfeld styled the upcoming Chanel campaigns. [WWD]
Kate Moss‘ fiancee, Jamie Hince, denies that the model will be wearing a Galliano gown to their upcoming nuptials. [Vogue UK]
Bid to design your own custom PS1 handbag with the boys of Proenza Schouler, and help Japan at the same time. [Twitter]
Detox, yes, iPhone snaps, no. Anna Dello Russo has given us her guidelines for preparing for the Oscars of fashion⎯the Met Ball. [ADR's blog]
Not only is Aerin Lauder, (granddaughter of Estee) launching her own lifestyle brand, Anna Wintour is helping groom her to become the ‘next Tory Burch‘. [Page Six]
Mini printed wrap dresses? A little birdie says Diane von Furstenberg may be the next collaborator to work with GAP Kids. [Racked]
Hilary Alexander, the fashion writer for The Telegraph is indeed retiring⎯to study archeology at university! [Fashionologie]
Looks like Hermès is cutting ties with former designer Jean Paul Gaultier entirely⎯they’re look to sell their stakes in his label. [WWD]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash