What economy? Designer Giambattista Valli to show his first ever couture collection this summer. [Bazaar Blog]
Gaga’s first column for V Magazine is accompanied by a ‘Madame Butterfly’-esque cover. [Nicola Formachetti
File this under must-reads: Take a peek into the incredible Iris Apfel’s home. [Architectural Digest]
Distracted by Princess Beatrice’s Philip Treacy hat during the royal wedding? Now it can be yours! [People]
Emma Watson looks bewitchingly (get it!) gorge in Lancôme’s new campaign.[Fashionista]
Marc Jacobs’ latest art world pet project? British artist Tracey Emin, who will showcase her work in Louis Vuitton stores before an opening. [AnOther]
Haven’t you heard? Collections are nothing without an accompanying short film⎯ here’s Karl’s for Chanel Cruise 2012. [StyleCaster]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014