Fashion news: Anja Rubik’s wedding dress, Aritzia’s New York expansion and Net-a-Porter’s new shopping map
Pucci’s Peter Dundas and Anja Rubik discussed designing the model’s perfect wedding dress. Like it was hard… [Style File]
Canadian fashion takeover: Aritzia finally opens its New York City doors. [The Cut]
The Black Swan’s egg has hatched! Natalie Portman gave birth to a baby boy today. [StyleCaster]
Want to know what other online shopping obsessed fashionistas are buying around the world? Net-a-Porter launched Net-a-Porter Live, a map-like live site that does just that. [Racked]
Don’t you hate it when you buy clothing online and upon arrival you discover it’s a terrible fit? Your problems may soon be solved! Fits.Me has created a female FitBot to virtually try clothing on for you before purchase. [StyleCaster]
According to journalist Lucy Siegle the average woman buys 62 pounds of clothing each year! Is it time for a little weight loss? [The Independent]
Channel Chloë Sevigny with the looks from Opening Ceremony’s Resort 2012 lookbook, released earlier this week. [Fashionista]
Watch Prabal Gurung’s Resort 2012 video, filled with neon makeup, LED lights, Beats by Dre, a blonde bobbed dance team and Rye Rye. [StyleList]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!