Fashion news: Rachel Bilson for Sunglass Hut, the Olsens launch StyleMint and designers talk musical muses
Rachel Bilson will be taking role as the style director of Sunglass Hut worldwide. [StyleCaster]
Kanye! Florence! Diplo! Designers like Kate and Laura Mulleavy, Frida Giannini and Alexander Wang reveal their musical muses to W magazine. [StyleCaster]
The GTA’s Kate King talks about her launch into model stardom. We sure know how to make ‘em! [Fashionista]
What’s not to love about a good old t-shirt? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have launched StyleMint: An exclusive t-shirt collection designed by the twins. [Fashionista]
If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Andrej Pejic works both men’s and women’s looks on the runway at São Paulo Fashion Week. [Fashionista]
Lights, cameras, action! Rachel Zoe’s fourth season of the Rachel Zoe Project will debut in August. Watch the Kim Kardashian-invaded trailer. [The Cut]
Christian Louboutin’s Fall 2011 lookbook is here…Though it looks oddly like a Fall 1511 lookbook. [Fashionologie]
Carine Roitfeld styled the most recent Jean Paul Gaultier print campaign as she continues to float around the fashion industry. [Fashionologie]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!