It’s time to get fit! Custom fit, that is. At Zenobia (205 8th Ave. SW, Unit 201, Calgary, 403-831-3080, zenobia.ca), Montreal designer Pina Iannelli cuts, sews and alters garments to suit each customer’s body type. “Our fall collection epitomizes attention to detail and luxurious fabrics,” says western sales director Jackie Hickson. “The use of a variety of fabrics such as suedes, leathers, alpaca, cashmere and tweeds creates a look that’s chic yet distinct.” Prices range from $150 to $3,500.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups