Anna Dello Russo has been seen in almost-the-same dress not twice, not three times, but four times. And during fashion month, too! A shande. Dello Russo first appeared in the embellished little (and we mean little) number alongside model Karolina Kurkova during Fashion’s Night Out in New York. They were twins, and it was cute. Little did we know that the twin trend would rage on… and on. We’re not sure if Kate Middleton‘s recycling ways are rubbing off on the typically over the top Vogue Nippon editor, or that she’s trying (and trying hard) to promote her fellow countryman, Italian designer Fausto Puglisi, who’s behind the fraternal twin creations. Either way, we’re just wondering how upset Tommy Ton is.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season