Last night, Pier 57 in New York was transformed into “Versace Hall” to launch the much-hyped Versace and H&M collaboration. Models, including the campaign’s star Abbey Lee Kershaw, showed off all the covetable clothes on a runway paved with gold for a celeb-filled audience including Blake Lively, Jessica Alba, Uma Therman, and Chace Crawford. (All were decked out in Versace for H&M, of course!) Even designers Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane, and Joseph Altuzarra showed up, leaving us wondering who wasn’t there?
The night capped off with a VIP afterparty featuring performances by Prince and Nicki Minaj. Unfortunately, Minaj was the only one in a wig—a perfectly Versace green one, at that. With a party that pulled out all the stops, we’re sure the collection of studded leather and bright prints will sell out, so prepare to line up outside H&M on November 19th when it hits stores.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014