Whether it’s between shows or between castings, top models are often snapped in laid-back outfits that include lots of leather, a good pair of boots and of course, an It bag. We wish we knew their secret on how to make dressing on-trend look effortless. Here’s our guide of cool-girl essentials that will have you looking like you are a model off duty.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014