Although many of us are dreaming of the spring collections, the FDCC has confirmed, via fashioncalendar.ca, that the LGFW Fall 2012 shows will take place March 12 to 17. Once again, our favourite Canadian designers will show their latest collections in the tents at David Pecaut Square, the super-convenient downtown location that was introduced for Spring 2012. See you at the shows!
See all our Spring 2012 coverage at fashionmagazine.com/attheshows
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season