From December 1–4 Miami Beach is transformed into Art Basel, the annual prestigious art show that features established galleries and artists as well as newcomers. After attending exhibits from cutting-edge artists like Kenton Parker and Ben Jones, make sure you head over to the Interview Magazine’s Art Basel Jam and Vice/Sportify’s Music Loves Art party to end the night. We’ve rounded up everything you need to take you from the beach to the exhibits and parties, and achieve Art Basel It girl status.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection