Better start lining up now, H&M announced their latest designer collaboration and it’s another biggie. Marni, the beloved Italian brand designed by Consuelo Castiglioni will be bringing its womenswear and menswear to real-people price points near you starting March 8 of next year! What to expect? Castiglioni’s usual brand of quirky, hyper-patterned sex appeal in the orm of clothing and accessories (and oh those accessories!) “I wanted to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all our favourite pieces in signature fabrics and prints. As always, I love juxtaposing prints and colours, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic, and adding sporty utilitarian elements,” said Castiglioni in this morning’s press release. For women, the collection promises African-inspired prints and colour blocks in classic Marni silhouettes (think boxy dresses, full pleated skirts, and cropped pants). For men, it’s a more subtle take on the Marni aesthetic, with the most vivid prints existing as accents. The collection hits stores in just 100 days, but stay tuned for much, much, much more hype in the months to come.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014