Well, aren’t you in for a treat! Today, we’re exploring the Pierre Hardy bag belonging to bow-tied boy about town and The Room’s creative director, Nicholas Mellamphy. A long-time purveyor of chicness, Mellamphy was the genius behind Yorkville boutique Hazel, and more recently has become one of the key members of the Bay’s new transformation team. You can thank him later for putting the likes of Proenza Schouler, Thakoon, Erdem, Christopher Kane, and Carven together in one room, but in the meantime, let’s snoop!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014