Thirty years later, Claudia Schiffer is still fronting denim campaigns (and looking just as amazing, we might add). The German supermodel is teaming up with photographer Ellen von Unwerth to promote Guess’s 30th anniversary collection.
Schiffer starred in six much-talked-about denim campaigns for the retailer in the early ‘90s, garnering her the name the “Guess Girl.” Ironically, the most iconic campaign (it even made it into Wayne’s World) had Schiffer in absolutely no denim. Just a bustier that wasn’t even Guess-designed!
Inspired by past Guess girls like Line Gost and Anna Nicole Smith, the collection will be available worldwide on April 24.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash