Today’s bag snoop comes via FASHION‘s latest and greatest new addition, features editor Elio Iannacci. Since joining the team last month, he has already broken bread with Sophia Loren, Iris Apfel and Rufus Wainwright, to name a few, and contributed to our overall fabulousness by well, just being himself. From the photos in this gallery, it looks like Elio carries all of his belongings with him to the office every day. Let’s go inside for the full scoop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014