Today’s bag snoop comes via FASHION‘s latest and greatest new addition, features editor Elio Iannacci. Since joining the team last month, he has already broken bread with Sophia Loren, Iris Apfel and Rufus Wainwright, to name a few, and contributed to our overall fabulousness by well, just being himself. From the photos in this gallery, it looks like Elio carries all of his belongings with him to the office every day. Let’s go inside for the full scoop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection