From bags appliquéd with retro car motifs to regal adornments fit for a queen, Prada’s Spring 2012 accessories were certainly drool-worthy. Within the covet-worthy collection, these exquisite floral embellished crystal drop-earrings made our must-have list at first sight. But we opted out of the $540 price tag, and instead decided to make our own wallet-happy version. Learn how to replicate these stunners in three simple steps (easy enough for even the very amateurish of crafters). All you need is 20 minutes and a few inexpensive items.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!