From bags appliquéd with retro car motifs to regal adornments fit for a queen, Prada’s Spring 2012 accessories were certainly drool-worthy. Within the covet-worthy collection, these exquisite floral embellished crystal drop-earrings made our must-have list at first sight. But we opted out of the $540 price tag, and instead decided to make our own wallet-happy version. Learn how to replicate these stunners in three simple steps (easy enough for even the very amateurish of crafters). All you need is 20 minutes and a few inexpensive items.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups