Attention Joe Fresh fanatics. Today, we bring you the woman behind your favourite spring (and summer, and winter…) visions. As the brand’s style director, Adrienne Shoom heads up all styling and imaging for all of its marketing campaigns, print ads, commercials and in‐store visual campaigns. She’s also the champ behind the brand’s much-anticipated fashion week shows. So, how does she do it all? Here’s at least a partial answer.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014