We turn green with envy almost every time a Marchesa dress hits the red carpet (Jennifer Lawrence, anyone?). So when we heard rumblings of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig launching a contemporary sister line we did a major happy dance. For now it’s all very hush-hush but it looks like the new line will be in addition to the already-existing diffusion collection Notte by Marchesa, which features simpler gowns and cocktail dresses. It seems like a foray into ready-to-wear separates would be a natural progression for the designers. Ornate jackets? Feather-detailed skirts? Really, what could be better? We’re anxious to see how this pans out; if it’s anything like the Fall 2012 collection, we’re sure to be big fans.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014