We turn green with envy almost every time a Marchesa dress hits the red carpet (Jennifer Lawrence, anyone?). So when we heard rumblings of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig launching a contemporary sister line we did a major happy dance. For now it’s all very hush-hush but it looks like the new line will be in addition to the already-existing diffusion collection Notte by Marchesa, which features simpler gowns and cocktail dresses. It seems like a foray into ready-to-wear separates would be a natural progression for the designers. Ornate jackets? Feather-detailed skirts? Really, what could be better? We’re anxious to see how this pans out; if it’s anything like the Fall 2012 collection, we’re sure to be big fans.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- [CLOSED] 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!