Two FASHION editors will be camping this weekend. In the desert. Shocking, yes. But also, true. Come Friday, ginger-haired photo editor Nicole Stafford and I will be hitting Indio, California for the second weekend of Coachella festivities. Opting for the near death full experience, we’re going for broke (not) in a tent during a weekend that’s promising highs of nearly 40° Celsius. We might die, but before we do, we’re bringing you a special peek into not one, but both of our travel bags. While high SPFs are a no brainer, we’ve also thought about other essentials. You know, like culturally relevant graphic tees and designer sunglasses.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups