Two FASHION editors will be camping this weekend. In the desert. Shocking, yes. But also, true. Come Friday, ginger-haired photo editor Nicole Stafford and I will be hitting Indio, California for the second weekend of Coachella festivities. Opting for the near death full experience, we’re going for broke (not) in a tent during a weekend that’s promising highs of nearly 40° Celsius. We might die, but before we do, we’re bringing you a special peek into not one, but both of our travel bags. While high SPFs are a no brainer, we’ve also thought about other essentials. You know, like culturally relevant graphic tees and designer sunglasses.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe