The statement collar has become, for spring, what the necklace has been for years before. No longer just the functional counterpart to the button-down shirt, the collar (attached or removable) has taken centre stage this season—studded at Balmain, detached and printed at Carven and lacy at Preen. We love them, and the ultra-feminine look of Louis Vuitton’s lace numbers had us thinking DIY at first sight. Follow our simple steps to create your own version of the dream-like bib; all you need is a few inexpensive items and a bit of creativity!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014