If you haven’t yet heard about the new Canadian ecomm site Dealuxe.ca, you’re about to hear a lot more about it from now on, because newly on board as the site’s PR and social media manager is one of our favourite girls about town, Amina Said. By favourite, we mean we’re obsessed. Said’s got more style in her bejeweled baby finger than many have got in their whole bod. She’s also beautiful, funny, and… did we say we were obsessed? Anyways, here’s a peek into her bag. You’ll probably be obsessed too.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection