The latest in Anthropologie’s Made in Kind designer partnerships is here (well, almost) and, frankly, we’re obsessed. For May, the retailer will collaborate with labels like Tracy Reese, Charlotte by Charlotte Taylor, Beguile by Byron Lars, and several dresses from the India Collections. The collections feature prints and brights galore—all perfect for a summer poolside look (we’re eyeing the canary yellow Charlotte by Charlotte Taylor dress).
Of course, there’ll also be some new pieces from staple favourites like Rachel Rose and Place Nationale. The newest installment hits stores tomorrow—just in time to re-stock your summer wears.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller