The latest in Anthropologie’s Made in Kind designer partnerships is here (well, almost) and, frankly, we’re obsessed. For May, the retailer will collaborate with labels like Tracy Reese, Charlotte by Charlotte Taylor, Beguile by Byron Lars, and several dresses from the India Collections. The collections feature prints and brights galore—all perfect for a summer poolside look (we’re eyeing the canary yellow Charlotte by Charlotte Taylor dress).
Of course, there’ll also be some new pieces from staple favourites like Rachel Rose and Place Nationale. The newest installment hits stores tomorrow—just in time to re-stock your summer wears.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014