Wine label STLTO is playing the role of Willy Wonka—only instead of a trip to a chocolate factory, you could win a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, which in our world is almost better. The winery has announced that three bottles—available at LCBOs province wide—will be emblazoned with the word “WINNER” under their sparkly caps. Is this a welcome throwback to the days of contests under Coke caps or what?
If you’re lucky enough to snatch one of the winning bottles, you can redeem it for a pair of red-soles worth up to $795. And if you don’t win, you still have a bottle of STLTO Malbec/Merlot or Chardonnay to enjoy. Just head to the nearest (or every) LCBO before June 30 to try your hand and check out the STLTO website for all the official rules and deadlines. Sip some wine and win some new shoes? We’re not sure it can get any better than that.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014