H&M is launching its inaugural “Summer Lounge” pop-up shop curated by the super-blogging Beckerman sisters of Toronto’s Beckerman Bite Plate. Set in Yonge-Dundas Square, the lounge will feature select pieces from the Swedish retailer’s summer collection. Given the Beckermans’ notoriously fun take on street style, we can’t wait to see what they’ve picked out (we snooped their blog and saw mentions of bird prints, neons, and ‘80s surf style—amazing). Grab a drink, enter to win a $500 gift card, and do some summer shopping. The pop-up will be… popped up May 3 and 4 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine