H&M is launching its inaugural “Summer Lounge” pop-up shop curated by the super-blogging Beckerman sisters of Toronto’s Beckerman Bite Plate. Set in Yonge-Dundas Square, the lounge will feature select pieces from the Swedish retailer’s summer collection. Given the Beckermans’ notoriously fun take on street style, we can’t wait to see what they’ve picked out (we snooped their blog and saw mentions of bird prints, neons, and ‘80s surf style—amazing). Grab a drink, enter to win a $500 gift card, and do some summer shopping. The pop-up will be… popped up May 3 and 4 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014