Meredith Marks knows how to shine. A former model, the Chicago-based accessories designer (and mother of three) launched her eponymous jewellery line in 2010. Since then, her modern-meets-vintage sparklers (hello, white-diamond and rose-gold teardrop earrings) have been spotted on A-listers such as Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. Now, they’re swinging this side of the border. From May 4 to 13, Holt Renfrew is hosting an exclusive Meredith Marks (meredithmarks.com) trunk show at its flagship location (50 Bloor St. W., 416-922-2333, holtrenfrew.com).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away