Meredith Marks knows how to shine. A former model, the Chicago-based accessories designer (and mother of three) launched her eponymous jewellery line in 2010. Since then, her modern-meets-vintage sparklers (hello, white-diamond and rose-gold teardrop earrings) have been spotted on A-listers such as Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. Now, they’re swinging this side of the border. From May 4 to 13, Holt Renfrew is hosting an exclusive Meredith Marks (meredithmarks.com) trunk show at its flagship location (50 Bloor St. W., 416-922-2333, holtrenfrew.com).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014